1. Solid Gold OVO x Air Jordan – $2 million
Made of Gold Plated by Drake.
2. Nike Moon Shoe – $437,500
These sneakers are the oldest existing model of the Nike brand. They were created especially for athletes of the ’72 Olympic Games, although they were never used.
3. Converse Fastbreak by Michael Jordan – $190,373
These Converse Fastbreak were worn by Michael Jordan himself when he won the ’84 Olympics.
4. Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game” – $104.000
Also worn by Jordan in the 1997 NBA Finals. He was sick with the Flu and still managed to win, that’s why they are nicknamed “Flu Game”.
5. Air Jordan 12 OVO: Drake Edition – $100,000
These shoes originally cost about $200, but because they were worn by Drake and given to someone during a basketball game.
6. Air Jordan Silver Shoes – $60,000
There is only 10 pairs of this model in existence and one of them was given to Michael Jordan for his birthday.
7. Nike So Cal Air Force 1 Supreme Max – $50,000
One of the members of the group Outkast bought a pair of these sneakers and added diamonds.
8. 2016 Nike Air Mag ‘Back to the Future’ – $35,000
From the epic science fiction movie of all times, Back to the Future, Nike created a limited 89 pairs of sneakers in 2016.
9. Air Jordan 4 Eminem – $32,000
This edition with reference to Eminem’s Encore Album had only 23 pairs for sale.
10. Eminem x Carhartt Air Jordan 4 – $30,000
Created by Eminem to celebrate the 15th anniversary of his production company.